A new era has begun at Segambut, which has now dubbed as Duta North by developer – JKG Land. A lifestyle integrated development featuring the tallest towers (53-63 storey) in the area is coming soon to the site currently occupied as GBH factory. Named as The Era at Duta North, Phase 1 to 3 of the project will comprise of 2,913 units of Serviced Apartment/Condominium and 3-storey retail with lettable area of 277,000 sq.ft. The future phase is still under planning and may have office and commercial components.
Other than this development, IJM and UOA have also planned 2 integrated projects called Riana Dutamas and United Point located not far away from this project, and it has also been reported that Tan Chong is mulling to redevelop its 47-acre manufacturing plant located just opposite the site. Looks like this industrial area is set for a mega transformation in the near future!
Developer: JKG Central Sdn Bhd
Lot no: Lot 80941 (previously Lot 1470), 80942 (previously Lot 2984), 80943 (previously Lot 38755), 4397, 46260, 3680, 46261, 2983 and 46262, Jalan Segambut, Mukim Batu, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Land area: 14.8-acre
Lot 2984, 2983, 4597, 3680, 1470, 38755 (Freehold)
Lot 46260, 46261, 46262 (Leasehold 99-year)
Change of zoning: Industrial to Commercial
Status: Development order approved on 14 July 2016
1. Previously Goh Ban Huat factory site.
2. Land purchased from GBH Land for RM192,369,465 (RM317 psf) on 2 July 2014.
3. Land valued by LaurelCap Sdn Bhd for RM192,369,465 (RM317 psf) on 2 July 2014.
4. The major shareholder of GBH Land, Tan Sri Robert Tan Hua Choon is also the major shareholder of JKG Land.
On Lot 80941 (previously Lot 1470), 80942 (previously Lot 2984), 80943 (previously Lot 38755), 4397, 46260, 46261 and part of Lot 2983 and 46262
Phase 1: Serviced Apartment and Retail
Block A/53-storey/470 units
Block B/55-storey/451 units
3-storey retail podium 277,000 sq.ft (LG – Level 1)
Phase 2: Serviced Apartment
Block C/57-storey/467 units
Block D/59-storey/489 units
Phase 3: Serviced Apartment
Block E/60-storey/507 units
Block F/63-storey/529 units
On Lot 3680 and part of Lot 2983 and 46262
TBC (Future phase – office and commercial)
1. Additional access – A link bridge will be provided exclusively for residents to enhance connectivity from the development to Matrade & Publika.
2. Three residential phases featuring DAWN, NOON and EVE themes, retail and commercial tower.
3. Dual Key layouts for multi-generational family living, individual Sky-Garden units, Semi-D /Twin units in the sky design and state-of-the art security.
4. 3-storey, 277,000 sq. ft. interconnected retail area, street Boulevard, Bank Street, boutique stores and alfresco dining
5. Forest village concept with central lush sanctuary, wetlands with forest trees, jogging trails, tree-houses, hanging pavilions and siesta lounges.