Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) Lifestyle Quarter is Lendlease‘s largest integrated development in Asia. The Lifestyle Quarter is a 17.2-acre mixed-use development that will be delivered by a Joint Venture between Lendlease (60%) and TRX City Sdn Bhd (formerly known as 1MDB RE) (40%) — a wholly owned subsidiary of the Malaysian Ministry of Finance. The project comprises a luxury hotel, six residential towers and a Lendlease large scale retail mall connected to the TRX Park and dedicated Mass Rapid Transport (MRT) station. The six residential towers will comprise of a total of 2,403 units of serviced apartment. The shopping mall, at 1.2 mil sq.ft Net Lettable Area, will be one of the largest malls in Malaysia.
Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) is an iconic 70-acre development in the heart of Kuala Lumpur that is set to become a leading centre for international finance and business. With an estimated Gross Development Value (GDV) of RM40 billion, the development will encompass investment grade A office space underpinned by world-class residential, hospitality, retail, leisure and cultural offerings. TRX is supported by excellent infrastructure and connectivity, including KL’s largest MRT station, access to the MEX Highway, SMART Tunnel and other primary arteries of KL such as Jalan Tun Razak. The site is also in close proximity to the future KL/Singapore High Speed Rail terminus, which will be located in Bandar Malaysia. The project has attracted a lot of interests from local and abroad to-date. Other than Lendlease, other confirmed developers/investors in TRX are: Mulia Group (Signature Tower), WCT, Tabung Haji and Affin Bank.
Developer: LQ Residential 2 Sdn Bhd & LQ Retail Sdn Bhd (JV of Lendlease and TRX City Sdn Bhd)
Lot no: Lot PT 158 (HSD 119925) & Lot PT159, Lot PT 160 and Lot PT157, Seksyen 67,Tun Razak Exchange, Jalan Tun Razak/Jalan Davis, Kuala Lumpur
Land area: 17.20-acre
Status: Kebenaran Merancang approved on 9 Aug 2016
1. Investment Memorandum was signed between LendLease Group and TRX City Sdn Bhd (formerly known as 1MDB RE) in 2013.
2. Joint Venture Agreement and Sale & Purchase Agreement were signed in March 2015.
3. Lendlease Group 60: 40 TRX City Sdn Bhd (formerly known as 1MDB RE) JV Structure.
4. Developer has yet to submit planning proposal for hotel development.
Mixed Development (Serviced Apartment, Retail Mall and Hotel)
Serviced Apartment/Total 2,403 units
Block A/53 storey/443 units
Block B/50 storey/453 units
Block C/59 storey/424 units
Block D/47 storey/389 units
Block E/52 storey/347 units
Block F/41 storey/347 units
1 storey retail podium at ground floor
Gross Floor Area: 2.0 mil sq.ft
Net Floor Area: 1.2 mil sq.ft
Details to be announced
- Garden terraces to provide biodiverse habitats and community gardens Property
- Community-binding elements such as community allotments, a residential clubhouse, extensive facilities, and a community café
- Greater efficiency of water usage and use of recycled water
- Open lift lobbies to maximise views, natural ventilation and daylight
- Reduced energy use, through efficient lighting, plant and equipment
- Reduced release of toxic emissions into the environment through greater use of low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and sustainable materials
- Targeting a GBI Gold and LEED Certified rating.