Sunway Avila, upcoming mixed development at Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur

SunGlobal Resources Sdn Bhd, a joint venture company between Sunway and Huatland Development Sdn Bhd, proposes to launch Sunway Avila, a mixed development located in Wangsa Maju in 2019.

The freehold commercial site, measuring 4.34-acre, is located opposite The Quartz @ Wangsa Maju by Beverly Group and adjacent to Infiniti 3 condominium. The developer, SunGlobal Resources Sdn Bhd acquired the site from from Setapak Heights Development Sdn Bhd for RM51.07 mil (RM270 psf) in August 2017.  Sunway owns a 55% stake in the JVCo whilst the other 45% is held by Huatland Development Sdn Bhd.

The propose development comprises of 2 blocks of serviced apartment with a total of 810 units. Each tower will be 43-storey tall and have 405 units. There will also be 3 levels supporting retail space located from Level LG to UG, for the convenience of residents and surrounding community.


Project Info:

Developer:  SunGlobal Resources Sdn Bhd (JVCo of Sunway and Huatland Development Sdn Bhd)
Lot no:  Lot 30353, Mukim Setapak, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Land area: 17,578 sqm/4.34 acres
Tenure: Freehold
Type:  Commercial Development
Status: Development order approved in March 2018
Note: SunGlobal Resources Sdn Bhd (JVCo of Sunway and Huatland Development Sdn Bhd)acquired the land from Setapak Heights Sdn Bhd in Aug 2017 for RM51.07 mil (RM270 psf). Read here


Proposed Development:

Phase 1:
Level LG – UG: 3 levels retail
Semi basement car park

Phase 2:
Level 7 – 43: Serviced Aparment/37-storey/405 units
LG3 – P5: 8-storey car park
P2 – 6: facilities

Phase 3:
Level 7 – 43: Serviced Aparment/37-storey/405 units
Level 6 & Rooftop: facilities


Location Map: 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.